Due to the mandatory closure of recent months, we are unfortunately forced to temporarily work with time blocks to make as many guests as possible at peace, this means:
From Wednesday 19 May:
We are open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Our kitchen is open from 11:00 to 19:30. The lunch menu is from 11:00 to 17:00 and our dinner menu from 17:00 to 19:30.
Shift 1: 12.00-13.30 (Lunch)
Shift 2: 13.30-15.00 (Lunch)
Shift 3: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Dinner)
Conditions with regard to taking place on our terrace and / or indoor space according to the current government & corona measures:
* We follow the lines of the RIVM and assume that you do this too. Keep 1.5 meters away.
* Follow the instructions of the staff at all times.
* Hand disinfection is appreciated upon arrival.
* Have respect for fellow patio users.
* If you are with 2 people, you can take a seat without the 1.5 meter rule.
* If you are with several guests and you come from 1 household, you can take a seat without the 1.5 meter rule.
* If your party consists of more than 2 people and you would like a table, please report this, we will then look with you to see if we can place another table where your party can comply with the 1.5 meter rule.
* Your reservation is valid up to 10 minutes after the reserved time. After that, the table will be released and we can no longer guarantee you a seat. We would be happy to look with you at the possibilities that we still have, but we will not discuss this.
* You can be placed on the Markt terrace as well as against the facade on the heated covered terrace.
* Before your visit (indoors), there will be a control meeting that is conducted by the host or hostess at that time.
* The assigned table is a fixed seat. Relocation is unfortunately not possible due to the extra hygiene regulations, even if there are acquaintances at another table, this is unfortunately not just possible.
* All seats assigned are sitting places. Pitches are currently not allowed.
* Unfortunately we cannot take into account preferences regarding table layout at the moment, but we will of course do our best for it.
* Payment takes place at the table, so please sit patiently until someone comes to you.
* In case of bad weather, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation last moment. In bad weather you will be asked to pay immediately on the terrace.
We hope for your understanding of the above conditions.
We therefore find it very difficult to submit these temporary conditions to you.
Only in this way can we ensure that we are allowed to remain open in accordance with the legal measures so that you can enjoy the Burgundian atmosphere as much as possible again.